Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! Halloween Wedding or Party Treats!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I have had no time lately -- this week has been a beast! I couldn't resist putting together a few pictures for Halloween, though. Getting married on Halloween isn't really my cup of tea, but some of these pictures are so cute, I can see the appeal! I figured that for most of us, these would just be inspiration to throw a fabulous Halloween party.


Genius event planner Amy Atlas is responsible for the majority of these pictures. The picture of the table settings is from Real Simple. The dark chocolate graveyard pots de crème with tombstone cookies are from Sunset. (I linked to the recipes, although I think those are both prime "fake-it" treats if you're not feeling gourmet. Make some instant chocolate pudding, crush some Oreos over the top, write RIP on some Pepperidge Farm cookies and wedge one in the top of each dish.) They have some other really adorable Halloween party treat ideas, including these Spider Eggs:

(Mmm, deviled eggs and olives!)


And these cute little candy corn truffles:


Make sure to check out the Pina Ghouladas with these creepy "speared eyeball" garnishes from Hostess With the Mostess!

(Gross, yet delicious! I love lychees a whole lot and blueberries are one of Dylan's favorites. I just never would've thought to turn them into creepy eyeballs.)

If you're interested in trying one of the many pumpkin beers out right now, we'd recommend the Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale. We got excited and tried darn near every brand we could find of pumpkin beers and ales, and that was our favorite.


Okay, that's all for now. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite Halloween finds this week and hope that it provides some inspiration for your Halloween festivities!

Have a fun Halloween and a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Online Wholesale Wedding Flowers
    https://www.jrroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty awesome idea!

    Everybody loved the first day of School too.

    Thanks for sharing, it's very informative for me.

    I'm going to steal this awesome idea and tuck it away for when i have little ones.


    I also have a similar Online Wholesale Wedding Flowers, I think, it's similar to your site and same services. like that.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. jika anda ingin bermain judi poker online dengan keuntungan uang asli dan dijamin aman anda bisa bermain di situs IDN poker situs judi poker online yang sudah menjadi pilihan banyak pemain di seluruh indonesia dengan keuntungan uang asli dan bonus besar, dengan pelayanan terbaik yang bisa mendukung anda untuk bermain dengan lancar dan aman.
    http://asdbushidocenter.forumup.it/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3527&mforum=asdbushidocenter

    ReplyDelete