Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding Song of the Day - August 20, 2009

If your man can pull off a western style shirt like I showed with today's board, then your wedding song may just be I'm In by Radney Foster with Abra Moore, or by Keith Urban.

I think I prefer the Radney Foster / Abra Moore one, but I'm partial to her because I met her once a long time ago when I worked at a local radio station. Plus, I think it's a little less smooth and pop sounding. There's just some silly girly part of me that makes my heart flutter a little to hear a gruff sounding man sing the line, "If you need a lover and a friend, baby, I'm in." The lyrics to this song are like a country boy's love poem.


And pardon me for saying, but Dylan would look good in any of those shirts. He's not a cowboy, but he wore a western shirt for a theme party we went to and it almost made me wish that he was! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment