Sunday, July 26, 2009

The best wedding entrance ever.

Dylan found this on YouTube the other day and insisted I watch it. When Dylan finds things on YouTube for me to watch, it is usually something funny, cute or weird... like the hedgehog swimming in the bathtub, or today he showed me a montage of animals stealing food from people. Basically, it's like something from America's Funniest Home Videos. When he got excited about this clip, I braced myself for something with stunt skateboarders landing on their faces or something of the sort, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the clip. I think I actually had a weird reaction to it, because I found myself (embarassingly) feeling a little choked up as I watched it. I just think it's so joyful, and it's obvious that they're all having fun and so happy to be there. Dylan and I don't even know if we're going to have attendants, but if we do, I hope they'd be willing to do this... even if we don't try to ask them to. Actually, I can picture a couple of my friends making their way down the aisle like rockstars. It would be Dylan that would have the biggest problem and would end up doing a nervous monkey dance down the aisle. (I call it his monkey dance because it involves a lot of wild arm waving over his head. It's not pretty, but he does it to make me laugh.)

So what do you think -- can you imagine making this kind of an entrance at your wedding?


I'm not sure we'd be brave enough, but I love it! Hats off to JK and their wedding entrance dance!

1 comment: