Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Song of the Day - July 1, 2009

I'd love to know what Erica and Patrick's actual wedding song was, but I thought this one went nicely with the board today. There's a similar "retro with a twist" kind of feel to it.

So the song of the day (unless Erica wants me to change it) is I've Been Loving You Too Long by Otis Redding.


If you read the comments, you'll see that Erica got back to me and told me that their wedding song was actually Queen Bee by Taj Mahal, so I've added that to this play list as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Our wedding song was actually "Queen Bee" by the Taj Mahal. Since we got married in Jamaica, we wanted a fun / more upbeat song to dance to. It was a lot of fun and I think it set the tone perfectly for the rest of the wedding celebration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete