Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Marigold Yellow and Pewter Gray

Today’s board is a little different, because usually I draw my inspiration from quite a few different sources and combine them myself. This time, I am largely showcasing the lovely wedding details of Erica from Thoughtful Day.

{click to enlarge}
She did such a nice job of putting everything together; my biggest challenge was just trying to arrange everything to highlight some of my favorite parts! I love that she included succulents. By now, you know that I can’t shut up about how much I like succulents worked into wedding themes. I also think her cake topper is adorable. And of course, I’m big on bows.

Erica is quite talented! She started by designing and making her own wedding stationery, and now she can make your wedding stationery, too! I think her designs are downright dreamy and I highly recommend checking out her store.

The details that aren’t Erica’s are the place setting by Martha Stewart and the shoes are Kelsi Dagger Women's Ladonna Hidden Wedge in gold.

I also wanted to throw in this bowtie from JPress. I have no idea what Erica’s husband (Patrick, based on the invitations) wore, but I hope it was this! No worries though, because based on how well she coordinated everything, I’m sure he was no exception!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! Thank you so much for the kind words and posting an making an entire board dedicated to our my wedding and design work! I am so incredibly honored. I wish I would've come across your blog earlier when you did the post. You have such a great blog! Keep it up! xoxoErica

    ReplyDelete