Monday, June 8, 2009

Ivory, Champagne and Slate Blue

I love today's palette! It's primarily shades of ivory, and champagne, with light, almost slate blue accents.

{click to enlarge}
The big bouquet is made up of roses, ranunculus, tweedia and lisianthius. That photo and the lovely ivory colored cake are both by Martha Stewart.

I like the symbolism of the Tree of Life, so I found the pale blue pearl necklace by Glass Goddess Jewelry on Etsy.

The wedding dress below the Tree of Life pendant is called Brier Rose by Kitty Chen.

The shoes were two pairs I'd found before I discovered Endless.com. The champagne silk shoe on top with the flower is called Catania by Versani. The lower pair are champagne silk stiletto sandals by Delman. I love the details on them, they look very glamorous without being too over the top.

The two piece Dupioni silk gowns are by Watters in slate blue with antique, and antique with acorn.

I think the champagne shutter pleat gown by Adrianna Papell (from Nordstrom) could be a unique wedding gown, or a lovely mother of the bride (or groom) gown.

The succulent boutonniere was photographed by Stephanie Williams, of course. I've been referring to her stuff almost as much as Martha Stewart lately!

The ivory and champagne ostrich feather ring pillow is from Weddings and Such on Etsy.

And last, but certainly not least, the dessert buffet details are all by Amy Atlas, an amazing event designer.

This is another versatile palette that I think you could really customize to suit any season.

No comments:

Post a Comment