Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Metallic Silver, Crystal Embellishments and Hints of Blue

I keep finding amazing silver and jewel encrusted wedding accessories, so today's inspiration board is made up of metallic silver, crystal embellishments and hints of blue.

Often times I try to make my inspiration boards and ideas budget friendly. Today is a combination of everything from downright cheap to top of the line. Pick and choose to make it fit your budget!

{click to enlarge}
For starters, I LOVE the silver Miu Miu crystal embellished ballet flats. They are more than I can justify spending on shoes, but they're so cool!

The J. Crew silver Lulu pumps are a much more affordable option and the bow embellishments are another fun choice.

And this time, I'm including some uber-cool shoes for the guys: John Fluevog Men's Marcello shoes in silver! I dedicate these shoes to one of my best friends, Jeffrey. He could totally pull these off, and he's the one who first introduced me to John Fluevog shoes in Seattle. I can also picture Justin Timberlake pairing these with one of his white suits. I'm not big on white suits for men most of the time, but I'm feeling it with this palette.

The dark gray dress is by Melissa Sweet by Priscilla of Boston. The light gray dress is that J. Crew dress that I love and showcased in chartreuse.

The stationery and favor boxes are both by Martha Stewart. I just found them on super clearance recently for less than $5 per box! They're actually a higher quality than I would've expected for inexpensive invitations. Plus, that particular pattern features love birds. You know how much I love that!

The Marc Jacobs Clare glass flowers are by Waterford Crystal. I recently saw them arranged as a lovely wedding cake topper.

The metallic bark candles were recently on clearance at Pottery Barn.

I don't know where the best place is to buy these, but I think the faceted diamond tealight candle holders could be very glamorous table accents or even posh wedding favors.

Glam it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment