Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wedding Song of the Day - June 23, 2009

Since I mixed it up for today's inspiration board, I decided to mix it up for the song, too. The song of the day is called Silver Lining by Rilo Kiley. The bonus is the remix of the song, so you can have one version for the wedding and one for dancing at the reception!

Plus, the lyrics are cute to me. "Hooray, hooray! I'm your silver lining. Hooray, hooray! But now I'm gold. I was your silver lining, but now I'm gold." I'm choosing to translate that into wedding speak to say: Awww, when we're together I've been your silver lining! And hooray, now that we're married, I'm gold! (I think I've just managed to take the blog to a new level of nerd. Whatever, I still think it's cute! Except for the unfortunate picture on the cover of the 2nd album / song. I didn't choose that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment